St. Inks

I'm thinking about getting a batch of tshirts made to sell
Online, but as is quite often the case making a full batch of t's is time consuming and expensive. So I've been looking at a few places such as Factory 4 and others, and I found a small place in Leeds that does short runs of stuff, called St. Inks.

Now I may just be naive, but I expected quote a lot from a professional screen printers. Turns out it's literally 2 guys in a basement. And that's not an exaggeration. They're set up under some massive warehouse just a little way from the bus station. It's proper, proper ghettO. You have to walk through an entire corridor of basements to get to it too. It was like walking to my death.

But they're sound guys who work elsewhere and do screen printing in their spare time so I may have use for them yet, and they're not particularly expensive either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment