Changes to Cargo

Made some changes to my cargo collective site. Nothing major, just changed the templates and got rid of all the super high quality images that were taking up all my space. Wanted to keep it clean and simple though so theres not a massive amount of extra faff.

I've been having a bit of a fight in myself as to what to put on my website/cargo etc recently. I've been thinking about how you send a pdf portfolio thats just a taster of you and your work and the main focus is on the work when you go visit, so i've been thinking the same about the whole web presence thing - how much should i have on there? all of it? half? inbetween my printed and pdf portfolios?

So for my new look Cargo I've taken out a few projects and a few images from others as well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment