Brass Fellas

My first interview/portfolio thingy was with a couple of lads from Brass. Now when i think of guys from agencies i think of proper business men, or slightly older smarmy fellas who think they know everything. These two could not have been more normal if they tried. I honestly think one of them was younger than me. Anyways had my portfolio tutorial with them and we basically just chatted and went through my stuff. They're primarily digital based, which isnt an issue for me, just ive done a lot of print stuff last module, so we just talked about application to digital media and the like. They liked my Lost infographics especially and said it would be really nice to see it mocked up for digital and said i could send it them if i needed which was cool of them. So i got their emails and hopefully we'll keep in touch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment