Roses reactions


Working with a client is cool. If the client plays ball. Currently doing the SamplePhonics live brief and it's great, I have a good realtionship with the client, but he's getting stuff done by other people. Which is fine you know, it's his business and I'm not getting paid. Wait...should i be more or less annoyed?

Anyways here's some correspondance:

Hey mate

I really like it! It’s very cool…not 100% on the text below as it takes up too much space, but the logo is cool!! I kind of wish it wasn’t…because now I have a tough decision to choose between the two! Are you able to send me the psd over in case I need to do any tweaks? Again….cheers for doing this, much appreciated.

Cheers

Dave

From this point on i also got another email saying he was getting the sample packs done elsewhere as well, which again, is fine, but either way i think i'm just going to keep going with it, that way even though its like i can still do what i fancy with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment