WEB PRESENCE IDEAS

One of the first things they told us in our dreamweaver sessions is to come prepared with a design before trying to put it together, because if you come unprepared it'll be twice as difficult to put together. So first off here's some quick sketches of what I want mine to look like, then after will come some Illustrator mock ups before i start to code.

What will happen when I come to building my own site is first - design; second - mock up in illustrator; third - create the individual elements and save them in one folder; last - coding and building in dreamweaver using the individual elements.



I'm planning on using some form of icons instead of titled tabs/buttons for navigation - it seems to me that my personal work swings that way and I want to try and embrace that but also I think it's easier for someone to navigate through. These are the links I've settled on for now...but I'm maybe not so keen on the "shop" icon, some people have found it a little confusing (some think its a sim card...a fair comment)



Aaaand here's a couple of illustrator mock ups from my first designs...




I've kind of tentativly settled on this design below; I like the simplicity of the design, not too many colours and should be easy to navigate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment