PROMOTION - FALLEN HEART

As part of the personal project i'm working on with a couple of friends for the t-shirt company Fallen Heart Clothing I re-worked a logo that had been sketched out originally and then printed onto vinyl a set of stickers for use as promotional material. I've also set up an online shop with some very basic designs on that can be bought should you wish!Basically what you do is create your designs (in RGB format) and upload them as PNG's onto your online shop. Then you choose your products and where you want your design. Simples. It's quite limited in that you only have a 10" by 10" square on the front or back (or a 4" by 4" pocket) but they print anything you want and there's a whole host of products from t-shirts to hoodies to hats, bags, clocks and even video cameras.

Stickers:



Now i've rushed a few of these designs but for me this is definately the easiest way for me to see how my product might look online and on t-shirts, and its a great tool for me to correspond with my friends in business about new ideas and possible directions.
And so if you go on my online shop you'll be greeted by this wonderful sight...



And then if you fancy a particular shirt, this is how the t-shirts look on the cafepress website to order...




And that, my friends, is the bomb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment